Monday, August 4, 2008

Working More, Enjoying More

So, the past couple of weeks the Y has been the place. Got there for a pretty good upper body workout today and am starting to get back on school time, which is one way of saying I am getting out of bed before 5 so that I get those four miles in by six. Combining the walking with the lifting is feeling good. I am starting with push ups and hit 35 in one go today. Totaled at 50 and then did the workout 00 chest, shoulders, back, triceps and biceps -- staying well within limits and may have to start extending a bit because of that no pain, no gain tradition with which I grew up. Still pretty much working the body for life type of workout -- just losing most of the intensity of the increased weights. Today, I could tell I wasn't talking or wasting time between sets because I finished in 48 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment