Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally, a good week at the gym

Last week was a good week in that I managed to get to the Y six days. Okay, the quality of all the workouts might not have been at the A level but the first goal was getting back to being present. It felt good to finally be back in the gym. When it came to pushups I stopped at 50 instead of pushing on to the 100 and this week I have to focus on adding a bit more intensity. In addition to the Y, I did get six days of good walks -- most of them four miles.

Finished Genghis Khan and as I think I mentioned, it was a bit of an inspiration because the great Khan was in his late 50s when he began his domination of much of the known world in the late 1100s and early 1200s.

And, began this week with a good walk on Sunday, no Y, and a good four-mile walk this morning. Reading a Ken Blanchard book on leadership as I move through the miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment