Thursday, January 16, 2020

always trying to revitalize this blog and not often succeeding BUT

I wanted to find a way to get a bit more exposure for this article by Julia Hubel, who is a sixty-something, a veteran, and successful writer and speaker and entrepreneur.

Earlier this morning as I was leaving the Rooster (Hartsville,SC Coffee Shop)
WALL-E was just arriving extolling the great F3 morning workout. I had slept in today.
And, then, as I opened my email there was this article on Medium:  https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/superbly-fit-after-sixty-seven-strategies-for-aging-well-69ab1ac0a908

Decided that meant I should get a post about out and staying in shape after sixty, or in my case and others after seventy. If you have suggestions on information that might motivate you to move your sixty or seventy something body for better health, a more open exposure to life, or any other benefits, please let me know.  I will try to find some ways to share.

Here are a couple of shots from Bootfit Hartsville at the HartsvilleYMCA. 




There are three or four seventy somethings moving with those thirty and forty somethings and younger to get and stay in shape with Robbie McLendon leading those classes.




No comments:

Post a Comment